Sorry for the late post for the new year. A lot has change with work/my life. I been mostly updating my monthly reports but hoping this year I can focus on my blog and write some more personal finance article like I used to. I mention in this post HERE that I returned to Afghanistan. On Oct 2016 I have left Afghanistan and now working in the UK. Life has changed for me and no more of the desert life and feeling like being in prison. Although there was a reduction in pay when I took the job in the UK , I can now freely travel around since traveling is my passion. Here is my 2017 goals that I would like to accomplish.
- Max out 401k ($18,000): Currently $0
- Max out Roth IRA ($5,500): Currently
- Invest $5,000+ to my fundrise account: Currently
- Invest $12,000+ in dividend stocks: Currently: $0
- Earn $14,000+ in annual dividend: Currently: $0
- Increase net worth to: $850,000: Currently: $726,545
- Max out HSA: $3,400: Currently $0
- Earn at least $200 from blog. Also be more productive and continue to post more contents.
Have you made any 2017 goals? Please share with me, I would love to hear your 2017 goals.