|Cash||$12,929 (-$5,717)||CC Debt||$814 (-$814)|
|Saving||$41,640 (-$217)||Home Mortgage||$95,583 (-$200)|
|Taxable Investment||$207,773 (+$10,398)||Rental Home||$59,371 (-144)|
|Personal & Rental Home||$270,668 (-$23,708)|
|Lending Club||$11,449 (+606)|
|Total:||$675,630 (-$13,607)||$155,768 (+470)||$519,862 (-$14,077)|
Here is my August 2014 monthly net worth, I know it’s a bit late.
My net worth drop a bit buy mainly due to zillow zestimate, might not be that accurate, I might have to use my original appraisal value to keep it consistent.
*Key notes for this month:
1) Contributed $5,000 to my Vanguard Total Stock Market Index fund.
2) Purchases some dividend stock here and also added to my portfolio:
- TGT Qty: 43 shares for $58.05 8/15/14
- PFE Qty: 86 shares for $28.88 8/20/14
- YUM Qty: 20 shares for $72.14 8/27/14
Previous month goals
Contribute $5,000 + to my vanguard taxable account.Completed Purchase 2-5 dividend stock.Completed Expecting to pay my travel expense this month.Completed
Goal for September:
- Contribute at least $1,000 - $3,000 to Vanguard Total Stock Market Index fund.
- Start saving up more capital, I might be making a job changing decision soon so my finance might change bit. So I want to increase my saving a bit just in case I decided to change my job.
- Continue to buy more dividend stock expecting to purchase 2 - 5 dividend stocks, and also expecting dividends next month.
How did you do for your August net worth?