*Numbers that are in ( ) will be compare from last month.
|Checking||$16,152 ($+3,188)||CC Debt||$4,598 ($+4030)|
|Saving||$72,325 ($+53)||Home Mortgage||$95,982 (-199)|
|Taxable Investing||$174,437 (+17,862)||Rental Home||$59,658 (-142)|
|Personal/Rental Home||Zestimate $276,115 ($+22,222)|
|Lending Club||10,326 ($+513)|
Here you go this is my June 2014 net worth break down.
I made my table a little bit simpler than before so hope itâ€™s a bit easier than last month to follow.
Checking account: Last month I posted 2 accounts that I use for personal and rental. I decided to just combine the 2 on the table but I still have 2 accounts.
Rental checking account: $3,762 I did have some unexpected expense that I had to pay off this month beside my mortgage like:
- Redo landscaping because it was flooding in certain area: $-770
- Paid my flood insurance: $-312
- Mortgage: $-584
- Total Expense: $-1666
I did get my rental check in and the tenant paid in advance for June & July so I received $+1,800.
Personal checking account: $12,240 I had several expenses I had to pay off and also I was able to stay above my minimum I wanted in my checking account which is $10,000. Expenses that I paid off were:
- CC debt: $-688
- Personal home mortgage: $-479
Saving Account: I gained some interest on this money only $53.00, but I guess itâ€™s better than nothing so I will take that.
Taxable investing: I was able to invest$10,500 into my vanguard which is good. Also I transfer $1,500 to my Scottstrade brokerage account and I plan on building it up so that I can buy some dividend stocks. I would like to get at least $10,000 minimum to invest for individual stock. So I end up making $+5,682 from the market which is good.
Retirement: This includes my contribution for my 401k & Roth/Ira so it increased $+3,113, I like the way it look so far.
Personal home/ Rental home: $+22,222 I am using zestimate so I know itâ€™s not that accurate but thatâ€™s the only number I can go by for now until I get a real appraisal.
- Personal: $154,329 ($+6,302)
- Rental: $121,786 ($+15,920)
Lending Club: $10,326, I contribute $500 and will probably start slowly contributing a little bit. I did have some charge off thatâ€™s probably why I only gain $+13. IÂ just started this account so hopefully it gets better.
CC Debt: $-4598 I totally blew my budget but Iâ€™m planning my trip back home to the states and also preparing to volunteer abroad, so most of my money is spent on traveling and airplane ticket. I decided to take a training class to further my education, on this trip I plan on using my vacation fund to pay for this.
Expenses that I spent on CC:
- Airplane ticket back to the states: $-1,342
- Fiber optic training class: $-1850
- Airplane ticket to volunteer location “Peru”: $-1,137
- International volunteer application fee: $-29.00
- Studio press bought myself a new theme to make my blog look “sexy”: $-129.00
- Groceries and personal items: $-111.00
- Total: $-4598
Personal home: $95,982 (+199) I am paying the minimum monthly payment of $479.00, I donâ€™t plan on adding extra money because my interest rate is low, itâ€™s at 3.5% rate and I rather invest my money than pay this down.
Rental home: $59,658 ($+142) same with this one the interest rate is low 4.5% and paying minimum of $584.00.
So my net worth went up to about $+51,541 which is very good. Mainly due to the zestimate from both of my houseÂ made a pretty big jump. I continue to contribute more to my taxable and the market been doing good this month so a bit of increase from the market appreciation.
Goals for next month:
- Continue to contribute to my vanguard taxable account, I am estimating about $8,000+ that I can probably contribute.
- Plan on liquidating some of my saving account due to the fact my goals have changed will keep you posted.
- Contribute $500 to my lending club account.
- Invest in individual stocks to create my dividend portfolio for long-term growth and passive income.
- I still have more travel expense and volunteer fee I will have to pay, so I am expecting about $-2,000 more that I will be paying later on.
Hopefully my expense will be lower next month, the traveling cost is putting a hurt on me, but I donâ€™t have many option.
How was your June net worth?
Do you have any goals you want to accomplish in July?
Leave a Reply